- Biotoxins cause continuing, unregulated production of cytokines
- Multiple damages to the body with inflammation-related symptoms, immune system symptoms, resistant bacteria, chronic pain, sleep disturbance, gastrointestinal problems,….
- Investigation of several markers from Shoemaker biotoxin pathway: cytokines (including TGFbeta), VEGF, C3A, C4A, MMP-9, VIP, a-MSH, Molds IgG, leaky gut (zonulin).
Request Form from EU
Request Form from USA
FIBROMYALGIA ORIENTATION PANEL:
- Immune Dysfunction (D-lactate serum, sCD14 serum, Prostaglandin E2 serum)
- Stool tests (Metagenomics stool analysis MSA)
- Leaky gut
- Intestinal Inflammation